- Property type: Dairy
- Offer type: Sold
- City: Wendell
- Zip Code: 83355
- Street: Bob Barton Highway
- Acreage - Total: Approx. 1068
- Acreage - Irrigate: Approx. 470
- CAFO - Combined : 6,821 AU
- Dairy Count: 3
- Residential Improvements: 4 Single Family Dwelling
The DeWitt Dairy is comprised of three, contiguous dairy facilities and associated irrigated cropland. The property is situated in Gooding County, Idaho. The gross acreage is 1,06v8.
Dairy #1 is an X20 Herringbone style milking parlor.
Dairy #2 is an X20 Herringbone style milking parlor.
Dairy #3 is an X12 Herringbone style milking parlor.
The corrals are open, with some having shades. The irrigated cropland is improved with center pivot irrigation systems. Residential improvements for the three dairies are four single family dwellings and four manufactured homes. Additionally, there is a number of dairy accessory & ancillary structures used to support the operation.
- ID: 3645
- Published: January 6, 2021
- Last Update: June 11, 2021
- Views: 611